I Love New Discoveries!

This morning I have become OBSESSED with a new blog I just discovered, thanks to a Facebook friend’s “Like” of a Facebook page. I can’t wait to get home tonight and investigate it a little more in depth! Kelle Hampton is who I want to be when I grow up. Her blog, “Enjoying the Small Things” is fabulous and what I aspire to be! I think her photography is amazing and I love her writing style. I’ve only spent a little time on this blog and I’m already inspired!

And thanks to Kellie’s blog, I’ve also discovered a singer/songwriter that I have already fallen in love with. Rachel Platten’s music is fun, and light, and bubbly, and inspiring, and simple. All things that seem to be drawing me to music these days. It’s also why I LOVE Meaghan Smith!

I absolutely love discovery new people, new music and new blogs that inspire me! I’m starting to really enjoy the thought of a more simple, refreshing lifestyle, and I have a feeling these two latest obsessions will further and inspire that enjoyment!

Comments

Popular Posts