Another Sicky in Our House

I hate it when the family gets sick. It started out with the boy last week...runny nose, low grade fever, fussy, and not wanting to eat. It soon transferred to the hubby, who has had a congested head, dry heaves, and generally ickiness. And now...my sweet little girl. It started yesterday with a runny nose, and by bedtime she was coughing. She ended up waking up at about 1:00 coughing and complaining, so I gave her some Tylenol and brought her into bed with me, where she slept restlessly the rest of the night. She's at daycare today, but isn't feeling very well. Apparently, she was telling everyone at the daycare that she was sick, and had a fever and mommy gave her medicine. True, she is sick. And also true, I did give her medicine. But never, at any time, did she have a fever that I am aware of. Our daycare gal had to call me JUST to be sure! So I'm really hoping whatever she has isn't bad enough that she can't go in tomorrow. While I wouldn't mind staying home and out of the snow they are calling for, I only have 3 days of PTO left until late-April, so I need to work as much as possible!

Can I just say, UGH!!

Comments

Popular Posts