First Snowfall of the Season -- I'm Embracing It!

It's January 11, 2012, and we are finally getting snow!

Apparently some local meteorologists had visions of getting measurable snow, but now it looks like we are going to get just enough to mess with the roads and make it fun in the morning! But, unlike most snow "events", I'm embracing it! With brand spankin' new tires, and my husband behind the wheel (which is helpful), tomorrow morning I will not worry, I will not fret, and we will set to school, daycare and work with bright shiny faces!

Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but I am really trying to worry less about the snow and just go with it. My worrying won't stop it, so what good is it? So...WOO HOO SNOW!

This is me, embracing the snow!

Tonight when the flakes started flying, the kids and I decided to wander outside and play in the snow!

(And yes, I do realize my daughter is outside with a coat, nightgown and flip-flops, but trust me...we weren't out there long enough for it to bother her!)

And with just enough snow to mess up the drive tomorrow, I guess it's time that I go to bed! Plus, I have a little boy laying on the couch who is SUPPOSED to be in his bed!

Comments

Popular Posts