My April Blog Challenge

I can't believe that it's April already. Time seems to be flying by so much faster now. 

"Time flies when you're having fun!" Isn't that what they say?  If so, I guess it's a good thing that life feels like it's moving at a quicker pace, because it must mean I'm having fun. Right? Well, I am.

But with the pace quickening, I'm having an even harder time collecting my thoughts and putting together an action plan. I have so much I want to accomplish this year -- my last year in my 30's! I want it to be a year of personal growth - physically, spiritually, emotionally, everything.

I plan on giving myself little challenges throughout the year, to keep my self on track.

One is my attempt to go all of April without soda. It will be hard, I have no doubt. I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I do like my Diet Pepsi. However, there is so much out there about how bad aspartame is, and there is no way I can go back to regular soda, so I'm trying this at least through April. If I go longer, I will be happy.

The other is my April blog challenge -- posting at least one thing on the blog every day in April. It might be short, it might be long, it may be just pictures, it might just be a quote or something my kids said or did that day that made me smile, and it may just be me complaining about my Diet Pepsi withdrawals. The goal is to have a least one posting every day in April.

To go along with that, I also want to (although I'm not putting that much pressure on myself to make it a challenge), read at least one blog post from someone else every day and comment on it. My blog isn't exciting and I know that. And I don't get much traffic. I'm sure there are plenty of things that I'm not doing to maximize that part of it, but I'm still learning. 

However, I see that I have some page views, but I have no idea if people are actually reading, or if they care when they are, because nobody is leaving any comments. Then I realize I'm the same way. I have blogs that I visit often but never comment. That needs to change because I know how I feel the few times I do get comments. It's so nice to know that what you are saying resonates with someone, or not. So even it's just to say "nicely written," my goal is to comment on every blog post I read.

So with that...here is my April 1st blog.

Comments

Popular Posts