Cupcakes!

I love little surprises -- especially when they come during an ordinary day at work! Today, one of the attorneys that I work for, who is also a mommmy-to-be, brought me homemade cupcakes as a thank you for the baby clothes and things that I've recently given to her. I shared a few with some friends at lunch, but will be taking the rest home for the family to enjoy! Aren't they lovely?



Not only are they very pretty, but they are VERY good, too! I may be borrowing the receipe for the cupcakes I'm making for her baby shower!!

Yummy!

Comments

  1. Hi Nikki! Thanks for entering! To answer your question, YES..you can enter multiple times for the giveaway. Please leave a new comment for each item that you do on the list! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts